Are you a busy professional who wants to learn how to manage their anger in a healthier way? Because perhaps you know your anger is adversely impacting your
Are you a busy professional who wants to learn how to manage their anger in a healthier way? Because perhaps you know your anger is adversely impacting your relationships, their health and the people around you? Especially the ones you love?
- Their anger is adversely impacting their relationships, their health and the people around them – especially the ones they love.
- Their mornings start with their blood boiling, stress & chaos around them – before they even get to leave the house.
- They become aggressive and unpredictable and can scare those around them (and even themselves).
- Or they turn to risky behaviour or inwards making themselves ill.
- They might have a lot to be angry about (we know life is not always fair) but anger, rage, aggression or violence right now is causing problems & stress in their lives.
- Shame and embarrassment stops them getting the support they need.
- Deep down they know they need to make change, but they don’t know how.
- They know they seriously need help to manage their anger so they don’t end up hurting anyone or themselves in the future.
Breaking Your Anger Cycle – On my 8 week online anger management program I Will Teach You How To ……..
- Manage your angry outbursts – whether shouting, anger, rage, aggression or violence
- Recognise Your Anger So You Become Aware Before It Causes Damage.
- Recognise Your Triggers and stop reacting to them in destructive ways.
- request behavioural changes from others without your blood pressure rising
- get your point across with calmness and clarity.
- Develop Skills To Help You Unravel And Understand Your Triggers That Cause You To Lose Control.
- deal with the shame and embarrassment you feel due to your behaviour so you can move on.
- use tools and strategies which will enable you to dig out destructive patterns
- learn to communicate your message without shouting, screaming or resorting to aggression or violence.
- Break Your Anger Cycle so you can find peace and calmness in your day to day living.
January 19 (Tuesday) 7:00 pm - March 9 (Tuesday) 9:00 pm GMT