Parents & Families Anger Management Support - Online & In Yorkshire.
Be More Zen Less Angry Free 5 Week Challenge
Anger Support Free Resources. Sign up now & receive your weekly challenge in your inbox. Complete all 5 challenges & get your digital Be More Zen Less Angry certificate.
Who We Work With & Support
Anger Management Online Program Start Dates 2021
About Our Mission
What We Do
- We offer counselling for anger, anger management classes and anger management courses online. We also offer online anger management group therapy online.
- Our aim is to help individuals and communities do "angry" a more helpful way and make the world a calmer space through raising awareness on the impact of anger by psycho-education.
- One of the key objectives of The Angry Tent is to lessen the shame of "being angry" by making the subject approachable. That way more people are likely to seek the support and tools they need. Research tells us shame and embarrassment stops many people seeking support.
Creating Social Change
- Research shows many mood disorders are in connected to childhood trauma. As adults If we can explore and find better ways of doing angry, psycho-educate our kids to do anger a healthier way.
- To understand it. To make peace with it. Then we have a chance of also reducing childhood trauma for our future generations. Creating intergenerational change is our aim.
- So if you are an individual, adult, school, workforce, child, parent or family and you think learning to deal with anger in a healthier way will benefit you, your family, your community or workspace - we would love to hear from you..