Parents & Families Anger Management Support - Online & In Yorkshire.
Lets Stop Shouting™️ 6 week program
Breaking The Anger Cycle Self paced online
Anger Management Counselling
One To One Counselling for adults & young people. Online & in Leeds, Yorkshire
Anger Management Online For Families
6 Week Self Paced Anger Course for Young People & Caregivers
Anger Relaxation Online Course
6 Week The Heart Story Mindfulness & Wellbeing Program
Be More Zen Less Angry Free 5 Week Challenge
Anger Support Free Resources. Sign up now & receive your weekly challenge in your inbox. Complete all 5 challenges & get your digital Be More Zen Less Angry certificate.
Who We Work With & Support
Anger Issues For Parents
Online 8 Week Group Online Program - Breaking The Anger Cycle
Corporations & Business
Want to cultivate a calm and empowered approach in your organisation?
Anger Skills For Schools
Let's Stop Shouting Program Brought to Schools.
Teenager Anger issues
Anger issues for young people can result to mental health issues further on in life.
The Angry Tent Resources
Lets Stop Shouting™ 6 week self paced online program starts September 2021
About Our Mission
What We Do
- We offer counselling for anger, anger management classes and anger management courses online. We also offer online anger management group therapy online.
- Our aim is to help individuals and communities do "angry" a more helpful way and make the world a calmer space through raising awareness on the impact of anger by psycho-education.
- One of the key objectives of The Angry Tent is to lessen the shame of "being angry" by making the subject approachable. That way more people are likely to seek the support and tools they need. Research tells us shame and embarrassment stops many people seeking support.
Creating Social Change
- Research shows many mood disorders are in connected to childhood trauma. As adults If we can explore and find better ways of doing angry, psycho-educate our kids to do anger a healthier way.
- To understand it. To make peace with it. Then we have a chance of also reducing childhood trauma for our future generations. Creating intergenerational change is our aim.
- So if you are an individual, adult, school, workforce, child, parent or family and you think learning to deal with anger in a healthier way will benefit you, your family, your community or workspace - we would love to hear from you..